Guest Report: Radian6 Social 2011 User Conference
So far, I’m blown away by the Radian6 Social 2011 User Conference in Boston, MA.
Some of the highlights include:
- Mitch Joel’s (@mitchjoel) keynote about social media driving business decisions. (You can watch the keynote here: http://www.social2011.com/media/mitch-joel-keynote/)
- The Community Manager 2.0 Break Out Session. An insightful panel about the evolving role of the Community Manager and what’s next to help build more active communities.
- The unveiling of Radian6 Insights – combining social media monitoring with leading insights partner to provide information including demographics, influence and geolocation. This will be a game-changer!
- Speaking of game-changing, the acquisition of Radian6 by salesforce.com is really validating the industry of social media monitoring, an industry which otherwise has been regarded as something of a Wild West.
- Closing keynote with B. Boning Bough (Global Director of Digital and Social Media, PepsiCo), Wendy Harman (Social Media Director, American Red Cross) and Isaiah Mustafa (The Man Your Man Could Smell Like – Old Spice Guy).
This should be interesting!