Twin Peaks. Oh, how I loved everything about that magical place growing up. Scary, sure, but also very educational. You can actually learn a lot from Dale Cooper and the rest of the David Lynch-characters in this the best tv-series ever created.
- Use a left-right brain approach to solving problems.
- Don’t be stressed out if you haven’t got all the solutions. Trust that they will come to you when you’re ready.
- Love your job.
- Work in a place where there are beautiful girls everywhere.
- Allow yourself to be eccentric.
- Give your electronic devices female names.
- You should have two regular café’s no matter where you are; a posh place with great breakfast and a more common hangout where you can spot all the peculiar locals.
- You should have patience with oddballs and less intelligent characters; they might just save your life down the line.
- Owls are cool, not even Harry Potter can change that.
- Each and every day, you should give yourself a little present.
- Twin Peaks Style, Part 3: This Cherry Pie is a Miracle (wornjournal.com)
- Twin Peaks Style, Part 2: This is a Damn Fine Cup of Coffee (wornjournal.com)
- Twin Peaks Style, Part 1: The Owls Are Not What They Seem (wornjournal.com)
- Twin Peaks Remixed (nerdist.com)
- The 10 Creepiest David Lynch Moments (magiclanternfilm.wordpress.com)