I am writing this on a MacBook Pro, surfing via an Airport Extreme connection and one of my two Iphones will wake me up pretty soon, playing a song I downloaded from Itunes. Steve Jobs is not only a man who made an impact, he made an impact on my life.
I’m sad because the world has lost a brilliant mind, a genius in the pure sense of the word. He built an amazing company. He was a brilliant marketeer—remember 1984? An exceptional speaker and pitcher. Saying that Steve Jobs was a visionary of our time is understating it. And he literally changed the world. His place in history is well-deserved.
In my book, any man or woman who decides to change the world and changes is it, belongs to us all, for better or for worse. He fought the cancer and he tirelessly followed his passion and didn’t step down from his position at Apple until only a couple of weeks before his death. He sure was true to his mission.
Rest in peace, Steve.
- Apple’s The Great Steve Jobs Has Died (granniethegeek.com)
- Steve Jobs Dies At 56 (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Apple’s Steve Jobs Has Died (news.dice.com)
- A Great American Genius (thedailybeast.com)
- Steve Jobs Is Dead [Apple] (gawker.com)
- Apple’s Steve Jobs Has Died! R.I.P. (perezhilton.com)
- Apple’s Steve Jobs Has Died by @dannysullivan (searchengineland.com)