Fashion Intelligence Specialist To Whispr Group Stockholm
Oh yes, once again I’m using my personal blog to push for candidates.
But hey, these are people I live and breathe together with, so it’s truly a personal concern of mine that we find kickass individuals!
And this is a very special open position, mixing a social media analytics mind wit the keen eye and passion of a fashion specialist. Can we find such a person — and a rockstar consultant at that?
You can see the original posting here.
Whispr Group is a thought-leading, Intelligence-centric Social Media agency producing strategic marketing services for top-tier fashion, beauty, and lifestyle clients from our offices in New York and Stockholm. Our client list includes brands such as H&M, Estée Lauder, Lanvin, Versace, Oriflame, Disney, and Groupon.
We are currently looking for an experienced, trend savvy fashion specialist. The ideal candidate has extensive fashion trend and product knowledge, and an ability to present and discuss these fluently both through visuals and words.
You have a great eye for trend, 5-10 years commercial experience in the fashion industry, and strive for the highest standards in research and analysis. You are able to source relevant visuals quickly and efficiently. Communicating trends in grammatically correct English comes as second nature to you.
This position is designed to give you the opportunity to contribute dynamically to a rapidly evolving agency. The selected Fashion Intelligence Specialist will work closely with our team in the genesis of social media reporting on trends, market evaluations, and client communications. Reporting will be an extensive part of this role, and a key deliverable to client.
This position is set for Stockholm, SE, though a transition to New York City may be requested in the future. Immediate availability and a strong compensation package will be awarded to the chosen candidate.
The position will entail:
- Forecasting cutting-edge fashion trends
- Cyclical creation of tailored trend reports for a global, large-scale fashion retailer
- Comprehensive research, fashion influencer identification, and mapping
- Solid ability to create reports and analysis from research data and result sets
- Contributing proactively to the holistic social media marketing efforts of Whispr Group
Your core competencies and requirements:
- A four-year university degree in fashion, art, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of extensive experience in fashion (as an editor, buyer, etc.)
- Experience forecasting fashion trends (e.g. WGSN or EDITD)
- A powerful eye for image selections
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage tasks in constrained time limits
- Proven client relations experience from relevant work
Additionally, foreign language proficiency and heavy addiction to the following are a big plus: blogs in general, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Flickr, etc.
The ideal candidate will be organized, ambitious, and have an undying passion for fashion. This person will also be adept at drawing intelligible, comprehensive conclusions about vast stores of information found in the fashion industry as a whole. Great talent grows fast at Whispr Group. Oh, and you’ll be working with a badass group of people.
Please send your resume/CV and a description of why you want to work for Whispr Group to Linda and she will set you up.